Snap up one of these foolproof beauty items for any girlfriend on your list.
1) Sunday Riley Auto Correct Eye Contour Cream – I’ve been trying this out and am super happy with the results so far! I rely on Sunday Riley’s skincare line – I rotate their UFO Oil and Luna Oil nightly – so I was extra excited to try this new eye cream. I’m on board with any product with “depuffing” in the title!
2) Raincry Restore Large Bristle Brush – I was introduced to Raincry a couple months ago and have since been using their round brush to blow dry my hair as well as this “restore” brush. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky (noticeable so, more than the brushes I used to use) and gently conditions the hair by distributing natural oil from roots to ends. Hair brushes were not something I paid much attention to until now, and I think investing in good tools does make a difference.
3) Le Labo Discovery Kit – After testing all the fragrance samples in this kit (they all smell a m a z i n g) I went back to Le Labo today and purchased a full size of The Noir 29. It was a close call between that and Rose 31 – I love them both. The kit comes with a gift card so your friend can try all the samples and get a 50 mL bottle of her favorite.
4) Fresh Rose Floral Toner – I’m a longtime user of Fresh (their Clay Mask and Lip Polish are staples) and the subtle rose scent of this toner is amazing. It can either be used after cleansing and before moisturizer, but I almost like it better as a makeup setting spray or just a refresher throughout the day.
5) Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Palette – Such a beautiful gift! Hourglass makes the best finishing powders and this palette is the Holiday 2018 special edition. It’s on the pricier side for sure, but to me the brand’s quality stands out (the ingredient formulations are solid and long wearing. The perfect gift for a girl who knows her beauty brands and loves makeup.
6) BECCA Apres Ski Glow Palette – Another beyond gorgeous highlighting palette! I can’t help it, I feel like highlighting palettes are great gifts because they’re kinda extravagant (I mean, more so than a tube of mascara) and your average girl is less likely to spend her hard earned money on a whole palette dedicated to one product – hence why it makes a good gift. A lot of you guys have been DM’ing me asking what highlighter I’ve worn in my Instagram Stories and this is it. The champagne tone suits any complexion, the white is pretty in inner corners of eyes and the bronze sits beautifully over bronzer.
7) Beauty Chef Holiday Boost – I’ll have to do a full post on this later, but Beauty Chef is an amazing company that makes “beauty food” – full of probiotics, collagen, and antioxidants. I’ve been using the Beauty Inner Glow powder every morning in a smoothie or mixed in water. This set has three bottles to try – serving size is just a teaspoon a day, so they’ll last ages (refrigerated).
8) Oribe Signature Moisture Mask – If you’re in need of some healthy moisture in dead of winter, this mask will not disappoint. The glossy black jar and signature Oribe packaging makes it a beautiful gift.
9) Sivan Ayla x NCLA Nail Polish – Sivan’s line of polishes with NCLA are beautiful neutral tones that are wearable year-round. They’re also “5 free” of all the nasty stuff you don’t want in your polish. The names are my favorite part!
10) Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick – If you’ve followed me for a while you know that Annie’s another one of my best friends, so I can’t not include this amazing lipstick – I may be biased, but I promise it’s amazing. Her products are natural – meaning no parabens, silicones, etc. The lipsticks are long wearing, comfortable and non-drying. “George” and “Brad” are my favorite neutrals.